Enjoy an energy burst with this delicious and nutritious protein snack that helps satisfy hunger pangs anytime.
- Mixes easily in water
- Add to your Formula 1 shake for extra protein
- Available in Peach Mango and Wild Berry
- Powder form
Herbalife Beverage Mix Canister Wild Berry 9.88 oz
Gently shake canister a few times before opening. Blend or stir 2 scoops (20 g) with 8 fl. oz. of water and enjoy. Take mid-morning and/or mid-afternoon to satisfy cravings and help meet your daily personal protein requirements.
Herbalife Beverage Mix Canister Wild Berry
- 15 grams of high-quality whey protein
- 70 calories per serving
- 0 Sugar
- Mixes easily in waterAdd 2 tablespoons of Personalized Protein Powder for 10 extra grams of protein
- Add to your Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix for extra protein and a great taste sensation.
- In powder form
What can I take to crave my appetite?
18 Science-Based Ways to Reduce Hunger and Appetite
- Eat Enough Protein. Adding more protein to your diet can increase feelings of fullness, make you eat less at your next meal and help you lose fat ( 1 , 2). ...
- Opt for Fiber-Rich Foods. ...
- Pick Solids Over Liquids. ...
Drink Coffee. ...
- Fill Up on Water. ...
- Eat Mindfully. ...
- Indulge in Dark Chocolate. ...
- Eat Some Ginger.
can help decrease the hunger you feel before meals. It may also increase feelings of fullness following a meal and promote weight loss
). In fact, studies show that people who drink two glasses of water immediately before a meal eat 22% less than those who don’t drink any water (23Trusted Source
). Scientists believe that about 17 oz (500 ml) of water is sufficient to stretch the stomach enough to send signals of fullness to the brain (23Trusted Source
). That said, water is also known to empty from the stomach quickly. For this tip to work, it may be best to drink the water as close to the meal as possible. Interestingly, starting your meal with soup may act in the same way. Researchers observed that eating a bowl of soup immediately before a meal decreased hunger and reduced total calorie intake from the meal by about 100 calories (24Trusted Source